The plan for this morning was to grout the tiles in the bathroom. Alas, due to the heat it has to wait for another day, such that it will dry and set properly. So instead of actually grouting, I spent quite a while preparing for the grouting, which involved scraping all the excess glue off the tiles and out of the cracks. Riveting stuff.
next task was to join the villaboard sheets with special tape and a
fair bit of plaster. The heat did have an advantage, as it meant
the plaster had dried by the end of the day and I managed to sand and
undercoat the walls. I had a surprise visit from Mum later in the
afternoon, and together we managed to paint our way around the skirtings in the hall.
Posted by Lucy