Thursday 2 February 2012

Day Twenty-nine: Back in Bizzo

Lucy is still freezing her toes off over in Sweden (inside new pony-hide brogues, I hear) but three weeks of luxury and gluttony in Tokyo have restored my desire to get my hands dirty once more.

I returned to park st to be greeted by my own reflection in the hallway floor: it had been polished last week- or at least the floorboards of suitable quality had (which completely excluded the bedrooms.) Unable to keep themselves away; mum and dad had also done some work on the living room fireplace and the bathroom now has skirting.

Considering the end is in sight, I began the first of many thorough cleaning sessions; I mopped, dusted, swept and vacuumed until the aforementioned vehicle over-heated and so did I.

Posted by Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment